Text Verison of TonUP Community Fireside Chats with Shunzi

Q: Shunzi, hello, it’s a great pleasure to have you as the guest for the first issue of our community fireside chat. You have been in the group for a while now, and from our backend statistics, you are one of the most active community members in the past 2 months. Before we officially start, I’m quite curious about how you learned about TonUP or through which channel you got to know about this project.

A: Thank you for the host’s invitation and the enthusiastic support from the group members. I’ve known about TonUP for quite a while now, and I first learned about it through Bitget’s Launchpad. At that time, Bitget was doing a new launch event, and I curiously clicked on the project’s official website and found out that this project is a launchpad. Then, I read the $UP white paper and forum materials and saw that it also had the support of the Ton Foundation. At that time, I felt that this project should have a lot of potential, so I have been following it ever since.

Q: As a Launchpad, one of TonUP’s main tasks is to help projects in the ecosystem with their IDOs. It can be said that each project’s IDO has its own characteristics. I found that you have done quite in-depth research on many IDO projects on TonUP. Among these IDO projects, which ones left a deeper impression on you?

A: I actually started participating in TonUP projects from the first TONX20 project. The $TELE project is a strong market maker, invested by the Ton Foundation. After the opening, it quickly surged in a short period of time, but then started to dump, and finally slowed down.

The treasure map event of the $TONG token is very interesting, but meme coins are difficult to make. $LLAMA is a veteran NFT lending platform with stable business and profitability.

The $TPX project team is down-to-earth, but the token economic model design is not ideal. Both $BOOM and $WOW are projects from the HashKey training camp, with good product design and community atmosphere, and are worth paying attention to.

Q: In addition to the projects, from what other angles do you generally evaluate an IDO project?

A: Actually, the previous question has already touched upon some of my evaluation criteria:

1. Whether the project team has sufficient funds or the profitability of the product.
  2. Whether the project team is attentive to market operation and promotion.
  3. The activeness and atmosphere of the community.
  4. Whether the token economic model is healthy.
  5. Whether the project has reliable investment institutions.
  6. The model and token trend of similar products.

Q: The fourth season of Open League is about to start recently, with quite a few new projects. Do you have any projects that you are particularly interested in and any planned strategies?

A: No, no, no, don’t ask me what projects I’m interested in. If you ask, it’s just for UP to hurry up and join the big league, okay? I don’t look at anything else besides UP.

Q: What do you think TonUP has done well in terms of operation and communication with the community, and what has it done poorly?

A: I think it’s pretty good. In the future, give out more rewards, and there will be more active people, and it will become active immediately. Bitget next door used to have weekly rewards for group activity, and there were people hyping the group every day (running away).

Q: The last question, let’s be direct, what do you think community members need to pay attention to if they participate in the new IDO project Pig Of Ton?

A: Actually, I have already answered this question in Q3. Everyone can use the methods I mentioned to do DYOR. If you decide to participate in this project, I think after understanding the previous questions, you will definitely have an answer in your mind.

1 Like